Tuesday, July 8, 2008

...is...is this thing on?

OK, so this is my first attempt at blogging on this blogspot thingymajig.

I have about a million thoughts running through my head, and I'm not sure which one(s) to start with...ah, yes:

I found out tonight that my cousin's daughter passed away this morning. She was 3. I'm still trying to process this information. I only met her once, and loved her from the moment she smiled. I can't imagine what my family in Cali is going through. If I'm this sad about it after meeting her once, what are they feeling? They knew her her entire life. Liss, if you read this, tell Mark and Adrienne I'm praying for them.


Way to start this thing off with a bang, right? Not everything will be this sad, I promise. God has some great things in store, and I look forward to sharing them :)

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Hey Kev... this is by far the most horrific pain I have ever experienced in my life. I don't know what else to say except that I'm heartbroken for myself, my kids, and beyond any ability to express it for Mark and Adrianne. Thanks for your prayers. Tell Kel I got her text and message but couldn't answer them then. I'll try to call you all later today when it's not early to talk. I LOVE you guys!