Sorry I've left my rabid readers hanging for so long (HA! It's funny cuz I don't have any.) Anyway, what's new with you? Anything? Everything going well? Good, glad to hear it. Let's see if I can recap everything that's happened since we last spoke...
I've been working.
That's about it. JUST kidding. Actually, quite a bit has been going on in my life lately. I went to the best concert of my life (so far) with one of my best friends [U2 with the Black Eyed Peas]. While it wasn't life changing like the rest of the stuff in this post is, but it was definitely amazing. And I couldn't have chosen a better person to go with. I'm not really gonna go into the why's and all that, too much to type haha.
Moving on:
My parents recently decided to move from Arizona to Wyoming. That threw me for a loop. I loved living with them! Granted, it's not an ideal situation for a 26 year old, but what are you gonna do, right? haha. So basically, I spent most of October packing my stuff and scrambling for a new place. Fortunately, my sister and her girlfriend had room and liked the idea of someone they know living with them instead of renting a room to a stranger. Ideal? No. But if you recall, neither is living with ones parents at 26, so it's prolly fine. :)
On top of that, I've actually gone in and recorded some stuff! A buddy of mine is a rapper, and he called me back in September and asked me to do a hook for one of his songs. I did, we had a blast, and we're still recording stuff! Going into an actual studio and recording is so much fun! I'd love to do more, and eventually finish my own album, but we'll see. He actually had me come do a set with him at a live show he did on Halloween, which was awesome! Being on stage, getting the crowd pumped up, hearing them sing along...such a rush. Hopefully there will be more of that in the future, too :) I'll keep you posted on what happens there.
Well, that's all I can think of for now. If I think of anything deep and meaningful, I'll post again. If not? See you in a few months (HA! There I go again with the comedy).
No comments:
Post a Comment