But who reads this crap anyway? haha
Hello, world. I'm back. For now. I had started writing something, but then started to get teary eyed, so I'm changing it up. I just recently purchased a webcam (I know, we're this far into the 21st Century. I'm a little behind). Anyway, with this handy little device, my world has been opened up to a beautiful (?) thing called Chat Roulette. I am disgustingly fascinated with this site. Yes, there is entirely too much penis, but I find myself going back. Why? Because people are stupid. I can't tell you how many times I've heard people talking shit before they "next" me (I'm assuming the few of you that read this have heard and/or visited Chat Roulette, and know how it works. I lack the patience to explain it, so...there. haha). I've also heard gnarly farts, which is weird enough, but then for it to come from a female? Come on... They also tend to forget that they're on a CAMERA, which means...I SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING! I've seen everything from looks of disgust (I dunno why, I'm not HORRIBLE looking!), to frat guys with big muscles digging for nose gold. Awesome. I think sites like this and Omegle (Same site, different name, basically) are just proving that the attention span of everyone in the freaking WORLD is steadily shrinking.
...who knew this would turn into a rant? Interesting. Well, I'm gonna go ahead and wrap this up. Be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment