Today is the beginning of a long, sad road. My best friend left for school today...in Vermont. For those of you following along at home, that's far from Arizona. I'm having an extremely difficult time with this fact. I don't handle change well at all, and this? Is a HUGE change. They say writing helps to deal with things like that, so here goes.
I know that as his friend, I'm supposed to be supportive. Let me go on record as saying I am RIDICULOUSLY proud of him, and I know he's going to do amazing things. I'm also happy for him, I really am. I just hate that he's going from being right down the street, to practically 50 states away (OK, so that's an exaggeration, but still...sucks). I've cried the last three days knowing this day was coming. Monday was the last time I saw him, and I spent 20 minutes of our time together bawling. Yup, I'm awesome. Anyway, I'm sure that I have more to say, but I have to get ready for work now. So, I'm gonna leave it at that...for now.
Be good
No comments:
Post a Comment