Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's about that time...

I've put it off for too long. It's time...to update. Granted, the most exciting thing that has happened to me recently is that I'm now following Diddy on Twitter, but still. blogging is fun :)

I have a new goal for the remainder of 2009. I'm going to finish at least half of The BBC's 100 must read books. I've read 17 so far, without even knowing they were on a list at all...but yeah. I'm gonna do it. I've been doing a lot of reading in the "Entertainment News" area, and I've gotta say, America. Eww. What is WRONG with us? Why are we obsessed with "octomom". I just read moments ago that a copy has approached her with an offer of a million bucks...to do a porno. Are you FREAKING kidding me? Would people actually PAY to watch this? *shudders*

OH! I learned something about myself this week. When I'm talking to someone on the phone? Before I say "goodbye" (or any variation including "buh-bye", "bye", "talk to you later", etc) I say mmm. I'm not really sure why I do it, when I started doing it, or anything of that nature (or of any importance haha) but I pointed it out to myself and started calling me out on it. I'm not sure how I can fix this, but I'm gonna freakin try.

This has been the LONGEST WEEK EVER! I can't believe it's only Wednesday!!! I nearly cried when I realized that this morning. It FEELS like it SHOULD be Friday...but apparently? I'm retarded, and it's nowhere NEAR Friday. Well, I guess it sort of is near Friday, but not near enough. No bueno.

Have I mentioned yet that I'm exhausted? I have the "I'm super tired" eye-twitch, every time I speak, my words are all Southern accent-y (Which in itself is odd, because I'm not from the South), and no amount of Rock Star Zero Carb is helping me. Sad Times at Ridgemont High...

I think that's all I have at this particular moment in time. Should the mood strike me, I may blog more randomness later :)

In the words of the Rev. Usher: Peace up, A-Town down.

No comments: