Back in the day (which was a Wednesday, if you're a fan of Dane Cook...which I used to be...but am not so much anymore), there was a delicious treat known 'round the world as: FunDip. You know it, you love it, right?
Well, I snuck into a meeting for the childcare department tonight, and was handed a little grab back of Valentine's Day-themed goodies. In said bag? The treat in question. The FunDip. Along with some other snacks I barely tasted cuz they were tiny. I came to the bottom of the bag, where the cherry FunDip was waiting for me. I quivered in anticipation as I tore the envelope open. As it was then, it still is now: the stick was in one pouch, the powder in the other. I picked up the stick, licked it, and dipped (as is proper procedure). I took the now sugary powdery stick and lifted it to my mouth. I took my first taste of FunDip in 10+ years, and?
nearly threw up. FunDip now tastes like butt. When did this happen? When did awesome candy start sucking? My childhood memories are now besmirched. Sad times.
2 comments:
You're good. I wish you would post more often.
I'm trying to post on a more consistent basis. Promise. haha
Post a Comment